Like many of you, I take time to review and analyze the past – and that includes looking at the stats of my blog.
Every once in a while, people ask me why I do what I do. The simple answer is that I love to help people be more productive and efficient. That’s what I mean when I say I help people get more done and enjoy less stress.
It’s only one measurement, but website traffic can be a good indicator of how well I’m succeeding in my goal. So here are my top 5 blog posts from this year, so far.
1. 5 Powerful Apps to Simplify Your Life
There are so many applications that promise to make your work and personal life easier. But in reality, only a few can actually fulfill this tall order. In my most read post of the past six months, I highlight five tools to make your day so much easier.
2. How to Create Quiet Space in a Noisy Office
Today’s workplace is more noisy and distracting than ever before. If you want to get ahead and produce great outcomes, you need to create some quiet time. But that’s often harder than it sounds. Here are 4 ways to make that happen.
3. 3 Keys to Picking the Best Note App for You
In order for you to stay focused, you need a reliable note app to capture all your thoughts and ideas. But with so many different apps available, how do you go about choosing the right one? Here are three criteria you should keep in mind when selecting the best note app for you.
4. The Best Productivity Books (That Are Worth Reading Twice)
I’ve read an awful lot of books on the subject of productivity and time management. I believe that reading is powerful and one of the best ways to develop these habits. Read the best books and you plant the seed for some amazing changes in your life. Here are 4 of my all-time favorites.
5. 3 Reasons Why I Don't Use a To-Do List App
You're probably surprised by the title of this blog post. For someone who talks a lot about to-do lists and how to manage them, it must seem absurd that I don't use a dedicated app for my own tasks. This post explains the reason why.
And when you're ready, here are 2 ways I can help you:
1. Streamline Academy: Simplify your software and optimize your workday with exclusive training, courses, and live events. Explore the academy.
2. One-on-One Coaching: Get personalized software and productivity help so you can save time and work a lot less. Schedule a private session.