The Simpletivity YouTube channel has seen a lot of activity this year. In fact, subscribers have quadrupled in just the past 6 months! So let’s take a look at which videos have been watched the most.
Here are the most viewed videos from this year, so far:
1. Organize Google Keep without Folders
Unlike Evernote, Google Keep does not have notebooks or a folder structure. So how do you organize all your great ideas? Here are the 2 main methods of managing your notes in Keep.
2. Should You Switch to Asana? (Trello comparison)
Asana and Trello are both excellent tools for managing tasks and projects. But project boards are no longer just for Trello users. Watch as I give you a detailed overview of Asana and highlight the pros and cons of this application.
3. How to View Trello on Your Calendar
Wouldn't it be great if you could see your upcoming Trello cards on your calendar? Well, you can do that and it's not as hard as you think. This video shows you how to sync your Trello board with any online calendar.
4. How to Clean Up the Google Keep Home Page
Google Keep makes it easy to view all your notes on the main page. But sometimes you'd like to organize your home page in a more meaningful way. Let me show you 2 simple techniques to clean up your notes so you can work at your productive best.
5. Notifications and Reminders in Google Calendar
Your calendar is essential for managing all of the events in your life. So it’s important to setup your notifications so you can be reminded at the right time. Here is all you need to know about editing notification settings in Google Calendar - including the ability to email a daily agenda.
Question: What was your favorite video? Leave your answer in the comments below.
And when you're ready, here are 2 ways I can help you:
1. Streamline Academy: Simplify your software and optimize your workday with exclusive training, courses, and live events. Explore the academy.
2. One-on-One Coaching: Get personalized software and productivity help so you can save time and work a lot less. Schedule a private session.