Sometimes a great quote can go a long way. Here are six to boost your day.
“If you don’t prioritize your life someone else will."
- Greg McKeown, Essentialism
“Much of the stress that people feel doesn't come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they've started.”
- David Allen, Getting Things Done
“What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do.”
- Timothy Ferriss, The 4-Hour Workweek
“One of the very worst uses of time is to do something very well that need not to be done at all.”
- Brian Tracy, Eat That Frog
“The majority of people who claim to be overworked work less than they think they do, and many of the ways people work are extraordinarily inefficient. Calling something “work” does not make it important or necessary.”
- Laura Vanderkam, What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast
“You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage to say “no” to other things. And the way you do that is by having a bigger “yes” burning inside. The enemy of the “best” is often the “good.”
- Stephen R. Covey, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Whenever you're ready, there are 2 ways I can help you:
1. Streamline Academy: Simplify your technology and transform the way you work with Streamline Academy. You’ll learn how to select the right software, optimize your systems, and stress less about your day. Join Now.
2. One-on-One Coaching Session: Maximize your time and your software with a personalized consultation. Gain insights, strategies, and expert productivity advice. Book here.